The word ‘sakuna’ refers to something Nimita or Indicative Omen. Lizard (Chipkali) is two types, and it has a more considerable significance in Sakuna Sastra, which is called Jyotish of Omen. But what is Sakuna Sastra? It is one of the branches of Jyotisha Sastr, where a Jyotishi can predict the outcome of a question just observing the changes in our daily environment is called ‘Sakuna or Nimitta Sastra’ or Astrology of omens. The word ‘sakuna’ refers to something indicative. ‘Nimitta’ represents something happening at the moment. Let us take an example. A person going on work found a black cat coming opposite in his way. It is a sakuna or indication that he will see delay or failure in his work. The reason is black represents planet Saturn who gives delays and failures. The cat coming in the opposite direction is an indication that Saturn is not favorable for him to carry out that work. Lizard (Chipkali) is two types and has two kinds of color (white and black) generally seen at home. Knowing Sakuna Sastra’s White Chipkali is most favorable while Black is un-favorable or inauspicious.
If the Lizard fall in from of a person and tried to climb the body or make any sound like ‘tik tik’ has different kind of omen and sakuna (indication or prediction) in our future life.
Below is a few Sakuna when it suddenly falls on our different body parts, and the omen come as below given.
Falling of Chipkali (Lizard) Result
On the Head Part
- If the Lizard falls on our head, it’s a good omen in general, but most of the website it’s stated it gives death. Generally, it gives royals, wealth, luxury, and blessing from the divine.
- The result may be different if it’s fall on a Rich person head, then its an omen of destroying wealth, but reverse in-case of a poor person.
- If the rich person is in bad health and bedridden, then the native will get more pain and death-like suffering. But it’s reversed in the case of a poor person.
- If its fall into your (head)hairs then danger to death If it fell on your feet and at that time if it is climbed upward up to your head then you will get Royals and vast land.
On the Forehead Part
- Like the head part, mainly the forehead also a good sakuna to get luxury and meet various good friends shortly.
- Middle of the eyebrow, if it fell, then the native will get the royal grant and self-respect and prestige.
- Nose part the native will get auspicious results, rid of pains, and he/she will be fortunate soon.
- If the Lizard falls on our ear, then it will increase the longevity of the native and give gains
- If the Lizard falls on our two eyes, then the opportunity of Alliances and relationship will be sure.
On the Lower Part
- If the Lizard falls on the lip, it will destroy wealth.
- If the Lizard falls Under the lip, it will increase the health, wealth, and luxury.
On the Hand Part
- If the Lizard falls on the right-hand shoulder then the native gain respect from one’s spouse, higher post in the job, and meet various good friends and influence persons
- If the Lizard falls on the left-hand shoulder, then the native will get fear from Govt or higher authorities.
- If it falls on nails, then Gain of wealth.
- If it fall on the right hand of any native then he/she will get new wearer and reverse in case of left hand
On the Face
- If the Lizard falls on the above the Larynx (throat), it’s an auspicious omen, and then the native will get favorite good and materialistic and destroy his enemy.
- If the Lizard falls on the right side of the throat, it gives a gain of new friends.
- If the Lizard falls on the face, then Gain of Sweet food, but no result will experience if its climb into your face and shoulder.
On the Chest Part
- If it falls into any of the Breasts of person, it’s a BAD omen for left side of the breasts it brings Bad luck and for the right side fortunate. Women, Left bottom good luck and right bad.
- If in the womb then native will get well-wisher and good lovable friends
- Bring death if it fall on your heart
- If the Chipkali fall into a pregnant women’s womb she will get Great and fortunate son.
- If fall in the back area then one loses his son
On the Leg Part
- If fall Hip parts, then an indication of new upcoming diseases, but after falling if it climbs to the top, then once get suitable dresses to wear.
- For the right thigh, it will destroy your wealth, and for left, it is a good omen regarding your son. For two thighs its bring a sound wealth.
- On the keens, you will get Good vehicles
- If its fall into your genitalia then you will meet friends
- For right foot brings long-distance travel, and for the left foot, its destroy your good friend
- If its fall on your two feet then you will be in danger
- If its fall on your toes then it’s an omen of being tension and getting on life threaten danger
- If it fell between your big toe and the small toe, then you may opt for a big holiday with your all family members
- If the Lizard falls between your ankle and foot, then it will kill your wife
On the Different Body Parts
- If it is fell on your left body part and simultaneously if it’s getting down through the same left side of your body, then you will get all types of gains
- If its fell on your right body part and simultaneously if it’s get down through the left side of your body then you will get all types of deprivations
- If you’re sleeping and then its fall on you, so after one month the native will die or he/she may get some respite. But death-like suffering would be sure
- If it falls while you are eating vessels then you will gain wealth If the Lizard falls in front of you, not in you then you will get desired result and wishes
- If the Lizard falls on any part of your body and if it goes upward, then it’s an omen of improvements of that time.
When the Lizard falls are not fruitful
- There would be no result if during the Panchanga time of
- Vadra or Dagda Thithi , Krura Var, Baidhruthi, Mrutu, Jama Ghantaka Yoga, Krura Lagna
Auspicious / In Auspicious Days
- Auspicious Days: Monday, Wed, Thursday, Friday
- Inauspicious Days: Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday
Auspicious / In Auspicious Tithi
- Tithi: Pratipada(1st), Dwitiya(2nd), Chaturthi(4th) – Create Diseases;
- Tritiya(3rd) – Gaines; Panchami(5th), Shasthi(6th), Saptami(7th), Dwadasi(12th) – Wealth;
- Astami(8th), Navami(9th), Dasami(10th) – Painful;
- Ekadashi(11th) – Gain of Son;
- Tryodashi(13th), Chaturdashi(14th), Poornima(Full Moon), Amavasya (full waning moon) – Danger.
(NB. These are the Moon cycle from 1 to 14th day, and Poornima is the full moon while Amavasya is a full waning moon, please check the Vedic Panchang will help to understand this terminology)
Auspicious / In Auspicious Nakshatra (Constellation):
- Aswani(Beta Arietis) – Cure and successful;
- Bharani(41Arietis) – Diseases giver;
- Krittika(Alcyone), Vishakha(A Librae) – Destroyer of wealth;
- Rohini(Aldebaran), Mrigashira(l Orionis) – Gain of wealth;
- Arudra(Betelgeuse) – Danger to death;
- Punarvasu(b Geminorium), Pushya(d Cancri) – Gains;
- Hasta(l Aquarii), Chitra(Spica), Swati(A Bootis) – Auspicious;
- Ashlesha(e Hydrae), Jeysta(Antares), Moola(l Scorpii), Purva Ashadha(d Sagittarii), Uttara Ashadha(s Sagittarii), Abhijit(), Dhanista(b Delphini) – Pain till the death;
- Magha(e Hydrae), Purva Phalguni(d Leonis), Uttara Phaguni (Denebola) – Auspicious;
- Anuradha(Betelgeuse), Shravana(A), Shatabhishaj(l Aquarii), Purva Bhadrapada(b Pegasi), Uttara Bhadrapada(g Pegasi) – Huge gain or Gain of Royal or States;
- Revati (z Piscium) – Gain of longevity.
Quick Remedies on lieu of Bad Omen
After the Lizard fell on, you go and do a bath without changing your clothes. Donates to the priest like (Black grams, til, money, gold etc. with proper Dakshina) pray to your lord or ista Devi to get rid of evil effect by chanting 108 times the Mantra, also light some lamps to get rid of the evils. These above remedies also can be done if the fall of Lizard is promising to strengthen its effect.
The speed of Sun : Astronomically the Sun is fixed and it is the planets which are moving …